Many people who contact us live thousands of kilometers from our Meditation Teachers. Others, having had an Awakening, wish to pursue the Path of Truth by themselves.
We therefore want to support you to give you the best chance of attaining your Goal.
It is amazing that, at this time, so many people are having spontaneous Spiritual Expansions. Some are life changing, while others are more subtle. In all cases the person concerned will have received absolute proof that there is far more to us, as human beings, than we are generally led to believe.
As a result, many people want to repeat their experiences or to pursue a Path that leads to Enlightenment.
We have laid out below a series of suggestions to help you with your Quest.
- Consider very carefully your health. We are referring to the physical, emotional and mental aspects.
- Take a look at your diet and try to opt for healthy options. There is no need to be extreme but decreasing the amount of animal products might be a good idea.
- Consider the amount of alcohol you consume and try to reduce it to a sensible level.
- Recreational drugs will impede natural Awakenings; this includes all forms of cigarettes.
- Learn to Meditate and create time in your day to practice it on a regular basis.
- Find somewhere special to do this but also experiment and try different times and locations. Remain relaxed and flexible!
- Breath Meditation is an excellent way to calm the body. This is recommended to start your sessions.
- Mantras work well, particularly if you have an active mind. It will give you a mental focus. We would like to offer you TEK RAA SEE. This is a beautiful Mantra which should be said internally with energy and purpose. It should not be synchronised to the breath.
- If you are aware of the Sound Current or the Divine Light then we recommend Meditating on Them.
- You may want to do some breathing first, followed by the Mantra above, to achieve a degree of stillness.
- When Meditating on the Light and Sound there is no need to use breathing techniques or the Mantra.
- Just let your attention gentle rest on the Energies as if you were listening to an uplifting piece of music or gazing at a wonderful landscape.
- Don’t try to make anything happen. These Energies are from the Spiritual Realms and They will “decide” when and where you will make progress along the Journey.
- If you feel an expansion taking place, don’t try to hang on, just let go. This can require practice and the building of trust.
- As with any journey you might take, it is a good idea to keep a diary of your experiences and realizations.
- Keep an eye on the Testimonial Page as it will inspire you and most importantly give you hope.
- Finally, you can always email us through the Contact Page if you need help and advice regarding your Meditations.
Please understand that this is a new website and we will be adding more information in the coming months.